Will Devaughn



Will Devaughn

My Afro-american/german/filipino, Tall, dark and handsome.. soon to be... Boyfriend.. He is SOOOO HOT! damn! grrrrr lol

As Ive mentioned earlier, we watched TFC (the filipino channel) and seen ASAP 08' (Filipino noontime show in the philippines) and this newbie caught my attention! So I just thought it would be good if I make a quick post about him as I cant keep him off my mind since I watched him do his moves on TV, Damn, seriously this guy could dance! So I wrote a lil sumfin for him.. hehe

Hottie I want your baby

Oh my god, he is so hot,
like a boiling stew in a pot,
with all the ingredients and spices
it makes my stomach jump like there are mice's

He may seem a bad boy on this pic
Like a playboy who acts like a complete dick
Trust me, He's an Angel to all the chicks

They say he's a true lover,
To the Philippines he came over
It's true! Just to be with his lover
See how sweet he is,
to travel and find where she is

So, hottie I want your baby!
come over here and find me!
One thing I could guarantee,
I'll be completely yours, truly...

Roxy (your desperate fan...) .. hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.