For the love of work?

I didnt go to work early as a matter of fact Im 2 minutes late :P but I did wake up around 7am. thats EARLY! I spent my time browsing on my Friendster account, answering surveys, checked some blogs see if there's any interesting stories I could read, cause I really cant sleep because of that stupid excel sheet Ive been working on.


But hey, I am infront of my pc and guess what? I saved my work! yey! That's a good start :) I would be really grumpy whole day if I didnt save my work last night. I am so relieved. can you tell? I bet!


I cant think of anything to post so why not advertise our newly renovated showroom? We have over 20 rooms but I just took the photo of my favorite room :)



Alexis Room - (can you see that Hanging Lamp? isnt it funky?)


I got nothing more to say I love my work so what? :)

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.