Wish it was Alex

I havent been really open about my work on this blog. Once I mention this subject, I need to start from where it all started.


so here it goes:

I was working for my aunt's friend in a trading company before my "current" job hired me as an assistant homeware coordinator. Basically, Im assistant to the assistant. Lol. and that assistant just so happens to be my sister. :) its really cool to work with my sister especially when there are times that you have no idea on what you are doing you could easily ask her without any hesitations because yeah, she's my sister. :)


Unfortunately, my sister became ill (Hyperthyroidism) and had to resign after 12 years of working. so now Im offered to do her job. Which is good for me because this is a great opportunity to learn more and to actually try new things. My bosses and my sister has been very supportive and I am so glad that they are giving me their 100% trust on this new responsibilty Im about to take. Although it will take some time to cope up things, I hope this will all turn out well. Hopefully. :)



The reason why Im writing this, its because, we are hiring another staff for the office. yes. we are. I dont sound like Im very fond of it. Ofcourse I am not. DUH first things first I dont want to think about the fact that my sister is going and that they have to replace her. There is nothing we could do but to wait, then My coworker had mentioned that she knows someone who wants to work in the office. and my first question was, Is it a guy or a girl?!?! so her story starts there, its a HE by the way... hehe :)


He's Pure Filipino.... but... He's raised in Australia... so it means,.... he has this amazing accent... :D oh I love australian accents.... hehe so I personally asked for his cv through phone and personally submitted his cv to the big boss. I emphasize on the personally. :P I will admit, yes, I had a quick look on his cv :) actually I read the entire cv :), I am very impressed. First thing I thought was this will really impress my bosses. It's gonna be the first time I would be actually working with a guy, same as my age... and... again.... the never ending aussie accent. :) So he was scheduled for an interview, and finally, I met him. :) He's ok :) He's Tall :) and.. he's Cute :) He's got braces though but I dont mind. :) Didnt have the chance to introduce himself cause he was busy with my bosses.



From what I observed, they seem to be impressed. Good sign, yes :) So they gave him a tour to the showroom and also, for the gm to interview him. That part, I dont know what happened but from what I heard, the interview made him nervous and sweaty. >.<>.<


1 week has already passed and me and my coworker(the one who introduced the guy) are very eager to know if he's got the office job. So she had a chance to talk to him, and asked whether they've sent him an offer or sumfin.. and he said, well he still needs 1 month notice from his current job, and no, they haven't given him the offer yet. aww >.<


1 week later, I saw my bosses interviewing a lady, can't help but to eavesdrop :) so I heard, that she's applying for the office job. Darn. yes she is. darn. hmp!. anyway, she originally came from nepal but she's an HK resident. You probably know where this story's going.... So now, me and my coworker is so freaked out! This is totally absurd. I dont like that lady. Ofcourse I like Alex! (Oh its his name by the way) Alex! Alex! Alex! :)


... But then I discovered something.... :D

He's.... GAY~!! still that doesnt change me wanting him to be my officemate :) its gonna be so much fun! but he was cute though.. anyway.. the story stops there. its been 2 weeks and still no sign of them hiring him. Just yesterday they were interviewing a filipina. Gosh. another filipina. enough filipina. It's not that I hate them filipinas, its just that, Im so used to working with them there's no fun. I think they are going to hire her. They seem impressed. hmm. we'll see. It's not that I can choose who I want to work with, ofcourse its up to them. but then, I wish it was Alex.
Till my next post :)
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.