New Job, New Office, New Bestfriend! - Conrad

He's Got a new name! yey :)


While I was helping our accountant unpack her things, I saw this cute tiny teddy bear waiting for me to pull him out of that dreadful box! :) So I took him out of the box and there he was smiling at me :) lol :P

It is my 2nd day in our new office, I feel like I'm in a whole different place... I feel like I have been isolated and missing out all the fun outside the showroon :( It's not that I dont like the new office, its really cool, but the thing is, its just so quiet! Guess Im just not used to being quiet cause im a very loud person! anyway, I dont know yet but its only been 2 days... Maybe Ill get used to everything around in this new office.... New Job, New Office... So that's why Ive found myself a new bestfriend who can keep me company!!! Meet Conrad :)
Here are some photos I took from my new cubicle.. :)
New office theme : Industrial Look



2 comments:

michel said...

hi!what an interesting page!thanks for keepin' in touch.Got a new work,new office ,new bestfriend ,yeah something new to look forward to!about your new teddy,three names came into my mind-how about CUDDLES,FURRY or TEDDY GOOGLE.I Guess yes,it has to be something that is close to your heart.simply live life to the fullest-enjoy every part it...take care!

Roxy said...

Hi There! How are you? Thanks for your comment! I got the name Conrad :)from a friend, its really nice! I also wanted to consider furry and Cuddles but Ive made my mind :) Too late! :) Thanks so much! so.. Say hi to conrad! hehe :)

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.