Oh yeah, its about you again, what's new?

rolling-eyes-icon-picks-1085394_133_133

I admit I have been very neglectful on my blogging duties. Something is stopping me from updating my blog I've so much to tell but every time I attempt to make an entry, I can't help but think of him. (I know, here I go again). So I chose to stop writing for a while. Maybe this is the reason why I haven't really gotten over him. It's because every time I write, everything I do, its always about him. No matter how hard I try to get rid of these thoughts about him, nothing happens. I know I am getting very boring on this never ending subject, but I would still write about it as this is what's in my heart. This is my blog, so I don't care if people won't like what I write.

Just to make things clear, I'm not busy, I just need some time and rest on this whole blogging thing. Maybe if I stop for a while, I would be able to get over him and move on completely with my life. Besides, he's the reason why I started blogging, so I think this would be a nice Idea and thought I'd give it a try. I don't want to write and pretend I'm ok and moving on. Because I'm obviously not. I still think about him, I dream about him, I imagine things about him (not sexual silly you), I miss him, I want him, I need him, ok I seem a little bit desperate and exaggerated but yeah it's a bit true. I am still waiting for him, I still get jealous of the fact that he's still inlove with his ex, I get jealous whenever I think about the internet love affair he had with that other filipina (that was before me, I think I was the reason why he stopped talkin to her or he just got scared cause she wanted him to marry her for a visa or sumfin) She's been bitching alot about me, how I was being a slut and all that) ok that's another story, I still think I would still meet him when I go and visit his country, I still think... I still think... I still think... I still think. He is still making me crazy up to this moment. I'm crazy about him and I don't fucking know why. I am so fucking mad at him for doing this to me. I am so fucking pissed on everything that has happened between us, all the conversations we had I admit it has been really good but I so fucking hate when I remember it. And the looks he had given me, you! yeah you! don't fucking tell me that wasn't something. I know it's something when you were looking at me that way. I am so sure there was something inside those pretty green/blue (?) eyes and Im not sure whether you felt something for me or you just felt something arising from down there because I turn you on (yeah it took me so long to believe that I actually turn you on) UGH. MEN.

...I miss you, you fuckin moron.

/off-topic

IMG_9574

I'm crazy about this new telenovela from ABS CBN "Kahit isang saglit" Starring Our very own super hot Jericho Rosales and Malaysian Actress Carmen Soo. I know this is corny, pero wala na akong magagawa bumabalik nanaman ang pagka-adik ko sa mga primetime bida! Apir tayo jan mga kapamilya! :) Kakapanood ko lang ng first episode kanina talaga namang napaka-ganda, lalo na ang mga views sa malaysia. Infairness magaling yun batang Garie ha. and OH-EM-GEE Jericho Rosales is sooo HOT and good looking rawr. They both look good! I have nothing more to say but please watch this teleserye! :) For those who has no TFC subscription, you can still watch it on some websites who has ABS-CBN live streaming.

Good night and till my next. uh, update.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa lahat ng nag eemote ikaw lang ang may gana na mag singit ng topic tungkol sa soap opera. lol. anyway, gusto na yata kita batukan eh, pinapahirapan mo ang sarili mo kakaisip diyan kay west man mo. well, siguro kung may magandang magagawa yan baka ikapayat mo ang kakaemote sa kaniya. lol. c'mon rox. i know you are an intelligent girl who loves yourself.

Anonymous said...

hoy babait! umayos ka jan sa hongkong ha! sarap mong kyompalin ng bonggang bongga! hahahah.. wag ka na tumulad sakin! ahahaha.. ako lang dapat ang hindi nakakamove on! ahahahahah! labshu roxy! :) mwah

Roxy said...

@PM
haha oh diba unique! parang hindi tuloy kapanipaniwala ang emoness kew :P

@Bloom
hehehe.... eh bakit ba eh ingiterrang frog ako! aba hindi lang ikaw ang anak ng diyos may karapatan din ako magemoness! :P labshu too my sweet bloomingdale :P

Anonymous said...

naku naku.hindi therapeutic ang kontrahin kita. pero gagawin ko.ahaha. wag mong isipin nagblog ka para sknya. nagblog ka pra sa sarili mo..wehehe..

wag ka na malungkot.sino pa kaya ang mas lulungkot kung pilit kang lumilimot pero kasama mo naman halos lagi.ahaha...

mwaaaaah. hug.

Roxy said...

@Lunes
Kahit anong gawin kong pagiisip laging end up tungkol saknya naisusulat kew. Haayz.

Sabagay mahirap nga mag move on lalo na kung kasama mo. :( haay nako buhay talaga. Pakshet.

Mahiwagang Sibuyas said...

susme naghintuan ata lahat sa pag update ng kanilang mga blogs. ^^

namiss tuloi kita.

naka, mahirap mag move on kung nde ka determinadong mag move on.

im hoping for your happiness on that matter.
U'll get by eventually. and when that day comes,

langya pa-fries ka naman!

french fries!

french fries!

french fries!

apir bebegerl. tsuuuuup!*

Anonymous said...

ate try this site pinoychannel.tv much better sa youtube...

Roxy said...

@Mahiwagang Sibuyas
Try lang pero, sa totoo hindi ko maiwanan ang blog ko haha nakabantay parin akew wahehe :P

Hope that day comes! woooot hindi lang french fries!!! wahehe Misho! :*

Ehjayculate said...

roxy ... bakit ang puso di napipigilan?

mishu na! ... sana wag ka naman huminto sa pagblog ... at least once a week magblog ka ... kasi nakakamiss ka rin kaya! ...

anywho friend just always take care coz care bear don't care! ... and be happy! :D

updated pala ako bru!

Roxy said...

@Eji
hindi ko rin alam.

ok. will do :P

Mishu narin :)

Anonymous said...

itapon na yang pusong yan.. hahahaha

nakakainis.. magkatapat ang kahit isang saglit at survivor philippines.. hahaha

Roxy said...

@FB
uu itapon sa bintana ng building para lalong mawasak. wahehe

Ayaw ko ng gma 7 basta kapamilya ako. wahehe

Nyanya said...

roxy!!!, same here havent been able to blog for a while. Just busy with a hell lot of things. Hmm, about that someone, uu nga, what is it with "men" and why these kinds ggive you that lethargic feeling, lalo na pag after ng relationship...grr, alm ko nmn din ang sagot. Anyway, you'll get through. Laging isipin, mayroong 5 stages of loss: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. And its a natural feeling to get through those stages, at your own pace.S..relax, watch a movie. Be happy:p

Roxy said...

@Nyanya

Wonder which stage am I in? lol Oh I've been watching/reading a lot these days, one of the reasons why I don't blog that much :D You know, as always "just to get my mind off things". Thanks nya nya :)

MAY said...

hi roxy. it's nice to read your new post.nice because you're being honest (as always) to ur readers, to ur feelings and to urself.. and that is a good thing, so u dont have to feel bad about anything.i'm sure people wud understand, lahat naman tayo nagdaan sa ganyan... hehe.. just keep being honest and i'm sure one day you'd totally be over him (if that's really what u want) or pede din something else happens right? so we'll never know... basta dito lang kami for u :)

Roxy said...

@May
Salamat naman lagi. isa ka sa mga taong walang sawang umunawa sa aking kaemohan. Magiging ok din ako promise yan! :) labsha may!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

roxyxyxy!! oo batang taft ako alam mo na ngayon? at ano ba naman yang pati kahit isang saglit nasingit mo dito sa entry mo. kilala ko kung sinong inaabangan mo dyan hahaha si empoy diba hahaha.

about naman sa "kanya", wala na kong sasabihin. nasabi ko ng lahat sa ym knina haha. :) im such a good friend hahaha.

Roxy said...

Hoy ophie! wala lang. eh baket ba eh talagang inlab na ako kay empoy! wahehe

sa kanya naman. pakshet ka harinaway hindi ko mapaginipan ngayong gabi.. (Pero sana mapaginipan ko din.. gusto ko din naman e wahhehehe)

Nighty night! xxxxxxx mega big kiss

Anonymous said...

hi roxy.. ok lang yan girl.. i know what you are going through.. been there.. and i always go back to the same path ;-) I guess that is part of the moving on process ;-)

saka indi tayo babansagan na emotera ni itot kung di tayo nagkakaintindihan hehehe...

Roxy said...

@Reyapot
Thanks :) oh welcome to plurk by the way :P

Happy Plurking :P

Anonymous said...

ako nga din eh medyo nahohook na sa tv. hehehe... uy belated hapi bday pala sau...

Anonymous said...

panatik ka roxy kay echo... minsa corny ang episode nila... pero oks lang medyo iba ang dating kaya pinapanuod ko pa rin... heheh!

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.