I'm fucked up badly.

Too Lost In You - Sugababes

Sitting here, mind wandering, staring blank,
I'm at awe to be completely frank.
Heart pounding, hands shaking,
this is how it is affecting,


My heart became weak, my mind is not functioning.
My mind says move on,
I tried to believe you moved on, that you are long gone,
My heart says carry on,
found myself hoping, still holding on.


It's best to think this way,
God gave me this role to play,
You are my friend, a friend I wouldn't dare leave,
Cause, I have a goal, I'd like to achieve,
to make you happy, to make you feel better,
to support you, to fight for you,
to be your umbrella, through a stormy weather.
to wait for you, even if it takes forever.


If this is a goodbye,
if it is what you're trying to imply,
it's hard to accept, not to worry, promise, I won't cry.
Bothered, I'd like to ask, "why?"
A friendship you want to end, just left me to sigh,
Though I will still be here, waiting for that Hi,
even Days, Months, or Years will pass by.
Yes, I'm crazy, Sadly, this is reality. This is me.

This is what's keepin me fucked up lately. This is why I have been quiet. I'll be back soon.

8 comments:

canky.is.me said...

i thought you've gotten over this already. amp. ei if u still wanna talk about this just give me a buzz if u see me online, ayt?

Roxy said...

cankz, I thought I did. I think its best I don't talk about it besides Im coming home, when we meet, I'm pretty sure you and the rest will make me happy! :D Thanks Muahugs :*

gillboard said...

so this is still about the same person you've been writing about before? medyo can relate ako. pero ok lang. di ko na kasi nakikita ngayon kaya medyo magaan na sa loob.

ka bute said...

hay.. uminom ka kaya ng coolant. hehehe.

Ehjayculate said...

lol @ ka bute!


roxy ... lam mo na say ko dito! :D

MysLykeMeeh said...

Hmn---, everybody gone through that!

Sadly written but nicely penned!

Anonymous said...

oi aus ka lang?? tagal kong nawala.. miss na kita.

Anonymous said...

hey roxy. I'm back! Oops, i hope you still remember me and my blog. I already missed a lot of things. Wishing that we could still be blogster.!

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.