Happy Hearts Day :)

140220091189

Something startled me when I came in the office. HAHA. Ok so yeah someone gave this Play Boy Underwear to me as a valentine gift, left it on my desk and showed the whole world. LOL I still have no idea who gave this to me, and whoever it is, THANK YOU! I’m definitely gonna wear this tonight… *GRIN* LOL ok just teasing.

Well today is a bit calm..  I’m going to work my ass off and finish off some things this is my only opportunity since my bosses are not around to harass me.

I know! I know its valentines day. Valentines day is special when you have someone special. I don’t have anyone special so there is no point for me to treat this day special. :)

I don't even have any plans tonight and mind you, I don’t feel sorry for myself! :) I’m just going straight home continue hauling my stuff here and there and move my furniture, do laundry. Oh yes. I am feeling a bit domesticated. I guess its normal to feel this way now that I’m living alone.

Despite me needing to cut back on my spending because I have to pay bills by myself now, I actually enjoy living alone. for the first time in my life I am actually independent. I can run around naked in the house.. hehe :D well since it’s valentines I can be a naughty girl.

I’m obviously running out of things to write so this will be quick. Happy Valentines everyone!

I love you all. <3

1 comment:

kcatwoman said...

haha ohmygosh, that's such a funny and suggestive gift :))

bestpinay
kcatwoman
ldspinay

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.