For Him - My first poem in 21 years

Fool for you

I dont know what has gotten into you
why you left me so sad and blue
The mornings I told you everything
I thought that there was something
you said to tell the truth
but all I do is hide behind my youth

you knowing me is scary
all I give you is a smiling weary
I wish I just told you everything
so we just kept on talking

the way you talk it gives me the creeps
the thought of you always gives me the jits
i guess i was just thinking about myself
and never thought of what you felt

Now that you are gone
I hate to think that we are completely done
thinking of you every hour every minute thats all I do
I bet you think Im stupid being a fool for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is great for ur first poem! don't stop there - keep writing!! =)

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.