For Him - Part 2


Dont make my feelings fade

This is my second poem
a poem about you again
I remember the questions that lingers on your mind
Answers are very easy to find

I used to be strong now you make me weak
Im always waiting for you and cant put me to sleep
see, what you're doing to me is wrong
but I keep on holding on

Because of you I drool makin me a fool
you make me see my past, present, future
I learned so much from you like my own private tutor

scared that my feelings are fading
I cant keep on waiting
I guess il just stop hoping
because I think you're just fronting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep holding on. u'll kno when to let go :)

Roxy said...

First time someone actually wrote a poem for me :)

Thank you so much. whoever you are :P

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.