Lucky niece :)

I dont really feel like posting any of my personal issues at the moment... There are just so many things happening all at once that I feel like I'm in a dream or should I say "Nightmare" that is so hard to move, and you can barely breathe properly like doing a 100m run. So, I'd rather keep it in my mind than to blurt it out on this boring blog. Besides, I'm not yet ready to talk about it, time will come, just not now. I cant be more stressed as I might end up saying stupid things :)

So anyway, I just got home from my Aunt Ritz's place. My 3 Cousins, Princess(13), Mia(14), Alexa(12) (Mia & Alexa are sisters) just arrived in Hong Kong from our hometown (Laguna) along with their mothers, Tita Cynthia & Tita Doris. I'm happy that they had the chance to visit Hong Kong again on my rich aunt's tab, from tickets, to lodging, to.. actually almost everything.... That's the good thing about my Mother's sisters, they have fancy lives but they don't forget to help us peasants, who is in need of fancy things.. lol :D Kidding aside, I am so thankful that in spite of the good living they have, they never forget to help their own families who are financially in need.

So.... hehe Yesterday I went shopping for shades, guess where? in my aunt's room, where her cabinets & closets are. Damn, its like a mini mall. lol! so I got 2 Shades, 1 BCBG/Maxazria and 1 Prada both worth a thousand HK dollars!!! Unbelievable. Seriously, there is no way I can buy those shades using my own money. I mean, I can afford, but it hurts. it really hurts especially my pocket.... lol.

Luckily, I achieved my goal for this week, I got 2 shades and I'm happy!. Next week, my goal is to ask my aunt to buy me new clothes.. hehe but hey, I don't ask her directly.. I just say.. (oh.. you might want to go shopping, I could keep you company and help you bring the heavy shopping bags..) lol, so basically you need to kiss her ass just to get what you want. :P I am so bad.. I know. So its gonna be another shopping weekend! (I wish) but this time, I don't have limitations! I could get whatever I want!! weee! so wish me luck! I hope my charms works for this one.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.