Me & you


Me & you

Here I am making a poem
but this time its not about a him
its about a friend that I just knew
who Ive been talking to for quite a few

Very loud but uniquely sweet
every conversation we had, makes me stomp my feet!
she's a friend with a very big heart,
Im sure its impossible for us to part.

There is somewhat a connection between us,
One thing Im sure, we can kick ass!
coz we both dont like people, making a fuss!

Insecurities and immaturities are not in our vocabulary
coz people like us, are gifted with versatility,
Can be really childish or simply be a lady.

See thats why our friendship worked,
we are so compatible, like a spoon & fork.
No bitching, insulting, backstabbing or whatsoever,
those are the main things that keep us together.

Our dominating jokes could make people laugh and choke :)
Exchanging green jokes about the blokes,
So funny to think, what we do behind our folks :P

So in 1 month time we are going to meet
Im sure its gonna be hell of a week!
Hi Ho Hi Ho to disney we will go!
All the fancy places, and Buildings I will show
I am so excited I know, you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way kewl! :)

Roxy said...

Thank you... :)

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.