Survey #1

Ive always enjoyed answering silly surveys from the internet :) So now I will be starting to post my answered surveys on my blog! I know it doesnt make any sense, Lol.. Im just trying to do something different.. you know.. just to keep my mind off things :) so yeah. First Survey ever, More to come. :)



Silly Survey # 1 -23Jun2008-

1. Your name plus "o"?
^ Roxyo hehe LOL

2. Two feelings at the moment?
^ depressed, Sleepy

3. What are you listening to right now?
^ Dry your eyes mate - The streets.

4. A part of a song lyric that's in your mind right now?
^ I really like, what you've done to me,
I can't really explain it, Im so into you :)

5. Describe where you are right now?
^ At work. :)

6. What is your highlight for the week?
^ My period? LOL ... see my post below...

7. What are you craving to have right now?
^ Lotsa foods! Variety of sweets and junks! Lotsa lotsa lotsa :P

8. Any unforgettable childhood memory?
^ Cut classes with my classmates just to go to the forest and look for Merlin (A wizard) to give us special powers. LOL, its a long story.

9. A not-so-good childhood memory?
^

10. What are your nicknames?
^ Roxy, Rox, xanne, Roxana, Foxy, Darling

11. Your plans for tomorrow?
^ Wake up, Shower, get dressed, go to work, go to the gym, go home, then sleep. :)

12. Your two plans for today?
^ Work then Dinner with folks.

13. Are you thinking of someone right now?
^ Yes. Always.

14. Do you party?
^ No, not at the moment.

15. Do you like twins?
^ I don't mind having twins, as long as its not siamese. >.< 16. Fill in the blank "I am ..
^ A little bit ok now ;)

17. Last meal?
^ Chocolate and Tea :)

18. Say anything you like to whoever is reading this:
^ I am bored.


19. Are you feeling hungry?
^ I always feel hungry!

20. Who do you miss right now?
^you know who you are.

21. Last friend you saw online?
^ Lots to mention.

FYI: I dont go online anymore and Im planning to stay that way until I figure out things. But if you want to call me, my skype is still forwarded to my mobile phone.

22. Last friend you saw go offline?
^ The last was last week, on skype, it was Henrique (good guy he is.)

23. What do you like about night?
^ Stars :)

24. If you were in a farm, what do you want to see?
^ What is the connection? lol.

25. Last person who gave a comment to you?
^ Michelle

26. Did you like it?
^ Yeah..

28. What song did u last hear?
^ Let's wait a while - Janet Jackson

29. Where did you hear it from ?
^ From my ipod


30. Now what are you listening to?
^ Dry your eyes mate - The streets (never ending. )


31. Who haven't you seen in awhile? (give 3)
^ I havent seen most of my friends...

32. Do you miss them?
^ VERY. :(


33. Where ARE THEY!?
^ Philippines


34. Given a choice, would you sing or dance?
^ sing SING!!!.

35. What were you doing before answering this survey?
^ Talking with Nicole.

37. What is the favorite brand of shoes you have?
^ CAT

38. What do you feel right now?
^ I thought I was certain about my feelings, but as day goes by, Im getting more confused.

39. When/Where were you born?
^ Sept. 8 - Tung wah Eastern Hospital, Hong Kong

40. Do you consider yourself a jolly person?
^ Yup! :)

41. Do you have a dirty mind?
^ Who doesn't? We all have dirty minds :P

42. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
^ LOL. Goodluck. :P

43. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
^ Yes. and Im still doing it. I just dont know if it's right thing to do.

44. Have you ever really wanted something so bad and got it?
^ Yup. Tons.

45. Are you aware of what happens around you?
^ Yes and its driving me crazy.

46. When is your next road trip?
^New territories? dunno. depends on my mood

48. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
^ Yup. Too many to mention, but most of them lives in the philippines.

49. Do you need to know everything about someone's past?
^ No. But I wouldnt say no if someone wants to share it. Sometimes it's scary knowing someones past.

50. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
^UK ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.