Worst Week

1 week of confusion, sadness, emotional stress, and depression... All because of 1 reason... I am in love. All of these are part of the love process, so I have to learn and deal with it. Ive already dealt with the fun part so this time its the hurt part. Wish me luck >.<

I hope this all ends before monday and I hope something good happens to me next week or else I will go crazy. I don't want to forget things, I dont want to stop hoping, The more he pushes me away the more Im challenged,
The more I feel challenged the more I nudge myself. I know the truth will hurt, but I wish he could atleast tell me what he really feel, does he want me to stop? does he want me to wait? does he really care about what I feel?

There is no way I could take back what I said, but I dont have any regrets, The truth will always set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.