They say, What I feel is normal

Its been a week and I still feel the same.. This thing (infatuation??) (Illusion??) (Love?!) (Lust?!) Im confused and its starting to annoy me!
I dont want to be a hypocrite and say the feelings that I have admitted a week ago are completely gone. Thats bull.
I am still hoping.. but at the same time... losing hope.. but somehow, there is a much lighter mood... No idea where its coming from? For the past couple of weeks all I've done was worry worry worry and now, when I stopped doing the usual things and found a diversion to my daily routine, I feel like I dont care anymore, All that matters is Im trying, and i dont care what the outcome will be. I don't really care now, I will live my life as normal and not be bothered on whats going to happen next. Is this a bad thing? I hope not. and one thing im sure of right now.. Im willing to sacrifice and hurt myself, but Im still not willing to let go. Is it worth it?
~ Dum Spiro Spero ~ ..........While I breathe, I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.