Batman - The Dark Knight

I know ya'll see this coming. Yes I am going to make a post about a movie again. :P

This month Ive seen 3 Movies - Wanted, Hancock, and lastly Batman - The Dark Knight. BRILLIANT MOVIE.

If I were a movie critic and to rate these three movies, I would say Batman is on the top.



Joker -I chose to put up Joker's (Heath Ledger) Photo out of respect on his tragical death. (May he rest in peace) I have been blown away by his performance in this movie and it is a pity that we have lost one of the amazing actors that showbiz industry could ever have. No one could have ever done this role but him, this is meant for him. 2 Thumbs up to you heath. :)





Favorite Scene - Hong Kong Scene - I am P.R.O.U.D. I have nothing more to say. Hong Kong indeed has the most breath-taking views ever in Asia. I was born here, I live here, I will DIE here. This is how I love Hong Kong.


Story Plot - This movie was not just another normal action movie, although we are all aware that "batman" is based on the comic book super heroes, still they have done an amazing story twist with a little bit of reality in it. One thing I noticed is that they have more dialogues than action which is good because from that it explains everything and you will know the true story behind batman & Gotham city.



Bat Mobile - As with any Batman film, batman's vehicle plays a humungus role in the movie!! The latest Batmobile all sexy function where the old ones were simply comical!!!
one word : AWESOME!!!!






The Dark Knight - and lastly........ The batman himself. HE IS SO FREAKIN HOOOOT. Christian Bale pulled it off very well with his SEXY-HUSKY-TO DROOL OVER-VOICE and his tantalizing body. OH - EHM - GEE !! Though George Clooney did very well in the previous batman movies but I must admit its a pleasure to see a younger one! :P No offense to george he's still hot but he's better off with more matured movies :)



I have always liked batman since I was kid. I have watched all batman movies and this, I must say is the best of all.

I am amazed on how I managed to divert my emotions!!! isn't that great! hehe :P

PLEASE DO WATCH THIS MOVIE...PLEASEEEEE I am begging. haha over. LOL

6 comments:

Darlyn said...

hello come across to your blog... enjoy reading some of your post...

care to xlinks...??? heres my blog
http://darlyngemwords.blogspot.com

:)

Paper Tilapia said...

Hey, Roxy! Been looking for your c-box or something but I can't find it so I decided to drop by some love right hurrrr.. :P nehow, yes, I do agree that Heath's one hell of an actor! :D so much for somebody like him other people see his life more precious than he did.
Now, about Dumaguete. Geez, I am so excited for my next trip with my one and only this coming August. Time flies fast and we'll surely paint the walls red when we get there!!! ;P see yah, again!!!

Mar C. said...

oo na po. papanoorin ko mga yan.pag nakabili na ako ng bagong dvd player ko.hehe

Roxy said...

@ Darlyn
Thanks for dropping by :) Yes Exlink. Sure sure. Ive done it check it out :D Cool blog :)

@Paper Tilapia
Yep, I have it now! haha Thanks for dropping by :) I linked you up, hope you dont mind :)

@Pensucks
Ok, baka naman after 48 years and pagbili ng dvd? buy na! now na. para makapanood k na ng batman :P wee :P

gillboard said...

even if you don't beg people to see this movie, they'd still flock this in the cinemas.

the best film of the summer!!!

Roxy said...

@Gillboard
Hey Hey, Thanks for droppin by :) Oh well, I like begging. haha It's my undirect way of forcing people. LOL J/k. Have a nice day :)

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.