Quick post

First I would like to say, I missed writing in my blog sooooo damn much. =P

Thought I'd make a quick post for my pending invites, exlinks, readers (Naks!) and friends. I have been very busy over the weekends so I havent had the chance to update my blog.

I will also be busy this month as I am about to train the new staff for the office and we are starting our summer sale. I apologize in advance if I won't be able to update as much but I will try.

PS: Eyebags, I am still working on the voting thing. I am carefully observing the 4 blogs... at the moment, so far so good :) So I will let you know if Ive made my decision and will post my vote according to the instructions given in a few days.. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.