Blog Community - MyBlogLog

I have just joined a blog community... :) I think it's about time to get some readers! LOL at first, I didn't really want anyone to read my blog but I was thinking, why not? If I would want to keep it private why didn't I just write it on a diary?! I must say, this is a very good outlet... and it's therapeutic... :) it helps me get my mind off things and its exciting to know that someone is actually reading your silly rants :P

Today someone sent me a message and I'm like, "Ohmigosh! somebody just sent me a message thru MyBlogLog! woohoo!" LOL that is just so silly but it felt good! I know I'm still a rookie when it comes to blogging, so you may find my posts a bit boring but I will try to improve. :)

Ive also updated myYearBook ( http://www.myyearbook.com/ ) account and it's so cool it's similar to facebook but I don't know why I don't like updating facebook I find it complicated! So this is what's keepin me busy these days and Im enjoying it! I can't believe I abandoned the internet for a week there are just so many exiting things I can do to entertain myself, not just chat with somebody then fall inlove and be crushed! ewww thats just pathetic don't you think?

A proof of desperation. Yuck. LOL.

Till my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.