Never ever?

Shockingly today I was so preoccupied with my work and updating things, Ive totally forgotten about him, (Gawd did he cast a spell on me?!) It's a good thing he's far, can't imagine how he'd hurt me if he's just nearby.. acck >.<

I think I am slowly going back to normal again, which I think is good!If Im completely back to the normal me again, I swear I would never ever do this same mistake. I would never ever ever ever tell someone what I really feel unless someone tells me first, I would never ever degrade myself again just to make someone happy, enough worrying about other people, it's time to make myself happy now and I mean it! ....I'm not mad :) Im just saying what I think should be said. I thought it would take me a long time to get over things, but honestly, it has just been 1 week and half and things are going differently upon expectations... I can't say Im totally over, it's just taking some time for me to slowly accept the facts. Oh gawd I can't believe Im saying this, I mean, he doesn't deserve this! it's unfair! ;P

Oh well, I guess for now I have to believe the saying "what goes around comes back around" and I always believe in "karma" not bad karma, but good karma :)

This I will promise myself, if somebody gets really hooked on me, I would never take advantage, and I will let him know right away if I like him or we're better off as friends. I will never ever make him a fool for letting him wait for nothing.

Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Eyebags said...

tsktsk. right. loving yourself first before sharing it to others is one of the commandments in life.

hope everything will be alright. I'll be dropping here regularly.

exlink? thanks.

Eyebags said...

Can I add you in my link? exlink?thanks.

have a good day!

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.