First Meeting

So we finally met. We clicked on that very moment - No awkwardness. Im glad I finally met her, it's true that you won't know a person until you meet them in person. She is so fun to be with! Weve just been together for a couple of hours and I feel like ive known her long time ago! WEIRD. :)


So we had dinner as planned, The food was good, (Buffet is always good!) :P And we ate like a horse dear god. We had about 2 starters, a huge maincourse, and tons of dessert. (Never ending CHEESECAKE) DARN. So forget about the diet!!! I can do that next week and work my ass off to the gym. For now I will enjoy and have fun with nikki!




Ofcourse a day wouldnt last without pictures! These are just some from my phone the rest are still in nikki's camera. Weeeeee :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarap ng cheese cake... mamaya nga makabili hehehe ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it worked out fine with you and your newly-met friend :)

P.S. Sure, I'd like a link exchange. In fact, I already put up yours :)

Roxy said...

@talambuhay

Haay. Addictive. I can eat cheesecake for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. Dear god. hehe

@Van
Thanks so much :)

Eyebags said...

naku nakakagutom ung cake. cakemonster pa naman ako.waaah!

oi, baka gusto mo palang magvote.. check mo ung entry ko sa lunes.thanks..

suportahan natin ung mga binoto ko.thanks.

Roxy said...

@eyebags

Yep sure :P Will do.

Gusto mo? hehe sarap cheescake talaga naadik ako gusto ko bumalik kaso over na. haha:P

Eyebags said...

oi thank you tlaga dun sa vote..wehehe..

Eyebags said...

wehehe..salamat.vote mo ung four!! thanks.

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.