Last Poem - What it means to me

What it means to me

Essentially
To be a part of me,
To Hear and feel me,
To look right through me,
To help and set free, the true person inside me.

Regrettably
I showed a different side,
To be accepted and be liked,
Days, months then years go by,
I have believed my own lies,
Losing the true person inside,
I tried so desperately to hide.

Preferably
This happened to me and you,
To deal with variance issues,
No longer sure who is who
Pessimisms, aggravations,
I'll end it now and start anew.
No Expectations, No asking in return,
No promises, I won’t let this burn,
Unless you want to stop me and make me turn.

Forgivingly
I shared the truth,
I see the person I never knew,
I have high hopes; Try my best to hold on,
To believe dreams can come true,
And now here I stand,
Between us, no pretense or glass
With one last thing I want to see,
You'll never know what it means to me.
________________________
This means nothing now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.