Visitor

I haven't had any chance to make an entry for the last 3 days as I was busy on some other things (Work) and also.. Blog Hopping :) It's so much fun especially when there are a lot of fascinating things to see/read in a blog! Now it is what I am looking forward to everytime I open my internet browser which is good as this is keepin my mind off things :P My last post was totally not me at all >.< Just kiddin :P. Oh well. It's a now or never thing. NO REGRETS. :)

So anyway, I am so excited because I am finally meeting Nicole! (Nicole - is a friend I met through skype and weve been talking nearly 3 months - she is such a doll!, luv her to bits :*)

At the moment, I feel excited at the same time nervous cause this is my first time to meet someone I just knew online. There are so many things Im worrying about like, is she going to like me? will she be a snob? are we going to have fun? Will I be able to entertain her? a lot more but Im just too lazy to type :p hehe I can't help but to worry. I guess this is normal. All first times makes me nervous and I must say, this is a big deal! So, I hope everything goes well!

I made reservations and we will have dinner buffet in a hotel somewhere in Wanchai tonight wooooohooO! hehe (We both like to eat. so don't laugh, walang diet muna! shet. hehe) then a few drinks. That should be ok I guess :D She will stay at my place, another thing to worry about!!! I live in a shoebox! how the hell can we all fit in our place!?!? My aunt and my cousin are also visiting us from the philippines, plus my Sister and Uncle so we are now 6 including nikki and me. hahaha DARN. I hope its ok. lol we'll see how it goes, I'll post some of our pics when I get the chance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my site... blog lang ng blog...daan ka ulit :)

Roxy said...

Np :P Yes I will drop by regularly thanks :)

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.