Mr. PHAK

Wooot. Ive been busy socializing I totally forgot that I need to do updates! So here it goes:

As Ive mentioned on my recent entries, I had a friend I met on chat who came over to visit me here in Hong Kong, her name is Nicole and she is malaysian-chinese. She is currently staying in Macau for a Summer course until end of July. She came back here last weekend (18th of July) and stayed til 21st. I really had a great time with her last 3 days!!! It feels sooo damn good to have a friend you could talk to and do silly things with. Oh I missed that soo MUCH. Ive been a loner for a long time and I totally forgot how to have fun and be silly again, I never smiled so much since 2 guys broke my fat heart and now, I am in a lighter mood and it feeeeels so good! I am writing this not only for my readers (Naks! may readers pang nalalaman) but for me to have something to look back and read (one of my good memories) in the future. :)


* July 18 Friday Night - The Peak, HK

- Nicole went straight to my place from Macau Ferry (Shuntak Centre) at around 6pm. I was still at work so I asked my Aunt to prepare food for her :) Luckily my aunt cooked Sopas (Filipino Soup with chicken, pasta and Milk) the night before. Surprisingly she ate the Sopas! and she loved it! cooool :) Time was very precious so that night we went to the peak to see the great Hong Kong View (city lights etc etc) with my aunt and cousin. The weather was not so good as it was a bit foggy, but it didnt stop us from taking photos here and there, everywhere :D And finally we got tired of taking photos so we had a snack at Burger King. It didnt end there; we went up the Sky Terrace to see a much better view :) but only we paid $20 each for entrance. Darn. hmp. After all the photo shoots, posing here and there, we took the Peak Tram going down the hill. That was my first time. YEP. First time. haha. Ive been living here for years but I never took that tram. It was nice!<- Check this out! (haha feeling feelinagan na british accennttt damnnnn waaah!)

We went straight to my Uncle's work after peak, (He sings in a bar somewhere in TST, Kowloon) <-Check this link to see him sing, He's my idol. :) So we stayed and waited for him to finish and went home after. That night as we were preparing to sleep, like on skype, we never stopped talking, we talked for like hours and hours until both of us fell asleep, until both of us were snoring our asses off. haha. The first night ends there and I felt tired but I was really happy. :)


* July 19 Saturday - Mang Ambo / Big Buddha in Lantau

- Since I discovered Nicole wasn't picky on foods, I decided to bring her to Mang Ambo's turo turo carinderia in world wide house, We had Egg Pie (from Goldilocks) and the well known Halo-Halo. (
Mix Mix :D , A cold filipino dessert) and I am so glad she liked it ;) no no She loved it! She said its waaay better than what they have in Malaysia :) wooow. Im so proud. haha. Busy eating our Halo-Halo, little did we know time is running so fast and it's almost 4pm! It will take 1.5 hours to get to the Big Buddha! So off we go to Tung chung via MTR - 45 mins journey from Central. Then took the bus from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping. Eventhough we have this new cable car ride straight to Ngong Ping village, Nikki very much preferred to take the bus instead of taking the cable car (which really annoyed me!) I hate long journeys hehe..and besides, the cable car is so convenient plus we could see the views but NO we took the old fashioned way! LOL I think she heard the news before about the new Ngong Ping 360 cable car being stuck for an hour in mid-air. Oh well HAHA I cant blame her and what can I do, she's the visitor :D nothing to do but agree. :D At long last after the oh so long journey to Lantau Island we managed to arrive at around 5pm (Buddha closes at 6 haha.) It was foggy as ever as we were up the Hong Kong Mountains the view was super FANTASTIC, not only the view but the serene ambience gave me a light feeling I never had before. :) It was great. We met my cousin in Causeway Bay afterwards, we had dinner in Korean Barbeque Restaurant. Oh Gosh. Buffet again, indulge ourselves after a 1 hour walk to the buddha LOL. Fooood Again :D We slept early that night as both of us are excited on the big day! Disney day! weee!

* July 20 Sunday - Hong Kong Disneyland - The day I met Mr. Pak

The big day has finally come!! Ok I admit I was really excited! I haven't been to HK disneyland ever. I said to myself before, I would never go there unless I like the person I'm going with and unless I get free passes. So I did get free passes and of course I like the person I'm going with. The reason is because I want my first time to be fun and memorable! Speaking of which, theres a little story while at disney - I met "MR. PAK" who is he?! A stupid fucking moron who just happened to curse me infront of his goddamn kids and infront of hundreds of family. so the story starts; we queued in the line for this cup ride. (you know the cup that goes round and round cant remember what its called LOL) anyway, there was this chinese family infront of us, The usual mum, dad, 2kids. Nicole suddenly went pass through them because she saw the other mainlanders cutting the line. So the "mum" wasn't very happy about what nicole did so they closed the line (Nagvolt-in ba, hawak kamay churvanes damn.) I got annoyed cause it was really packed and we were all squeezed at the back like sardines in a can, so I approached the "mum"in a nice way and said,

Roxy: Excuse me, could you please move forward a little bit... and she started nagging saying The MUM: "Dong cat da line! see, you fren cut it!" (Dont cut the line, see your friend cut it)
Roxy: Fine! Roxy shouting: (Nikki come back here! come back to the line and let these people go first!!!)
The MUM: "you want to cut the line that's why we close da line!" ...and the rest was blah blah blidy blah blah "She just didn't stop nagging"
Roxy: Ok. Stop it! I just want you to move a little forward cause we are so squeezed in here! so just move and stop talking!!
The DAD: it is ok to move a little bit forward..... (I think he said that 3 times in a calm way)
... The "MUM" still went blah blah blah blah blah after several seconds..

Roxy: What the hell is your problem!?!! it's just a fucking line!

So I kind of lost control and blurted out something I wasn't suppose to. :D I admit I was wrong but it just happened and I just got carried away. Truly sorry for saying the F word. :D


As soon as the sentence ended, I heard a loud "PHAK U!" (F**k You) and "Dong mek meh mat" (Don't make me mad) -That was the Huge 6ft hulk-look-alike dad.

...I was stunned. I felt scared. I just looked at him thinking what to do. All the kids and parents was looking at him, I said to myself shit I can't curse him back! I was scared that I might get kicked out from Disneyland! Plus the kids. I don't want to set a bad example! no no no. I just stared at him. NOTHING. I didn't do anything. I wanted to say a lot of nasty things but I just cant. Nikki can't control herself she was laughing her ass off at my back. I am so gonna kill her! imagine I got into a fight because of her!

...This is not going to ruin my day.. this is not going to ruin my day.. stuck in my mind for the rest of my disney day. haaaay.. my oh so memorable disney day. I have nothing to say
. LOL

So there you go. My Day with Mr. PAK other than that I still managed to enjoy myself for the rest of the day. :) Ive totally forgotten all about it after I watched the fireworks, it was just absolutely brilliant. :D

That's about it I guess. haha Nicole left HK the day after, we hugged and said our goodbyes before she left..

Nicole, Thanks for everything too. I am so glad we met, I am looking forward to visiting you in malaysia SOON.

Pahabols: HOY hindi ako lesbian noh. nililiwanag ko lang. uyy defensive. :D Phak U! hehe

4 comments:

Ehjayculate said...

lmao ... ang haba niya pero nag enjoy ako basahin! ... lol kung ako nasa position mo sasabunutan ko yung kaibigan kong nagpahamak at tawa tawa sa likod ko!


lol ... dapat binigyan mo ng malatung na P.I Mo yung mga instik na yon ... lol

Mahiwagang Sibuyas said...

langya nosebleed ito, alam mo nmng mahina ako sa ingles.. lolololol :D
hanep yung 'dont make me mad' ni mister Pak. lolololololol :D

tadyakan naten ng bonggang bongga ung mga tsekwang iyon. ;)

gillboard said...

hay, may manlilibre kaya sakin sa Hong Kong Disneyland? Kahit Enchanted Kingdom man lang? waaah!!!!

Roxy said...

@Ej
Buti pinagtiyagaan mo! haha kahit ako didnt bother to edit the grammar defects. Ay nako. Super award ang kaibigan kong yan after.

eh... natakot ako eh. baka masuntok ako nang di oras. kalaki ba naman mukhang goons sa pelikula. grrr.

@Mahiwagang sibuyas
haha bumaha din sa desk ko habang ginagawa ko tong post nato. LOL Dong Mek me Mat! :D

Salamat sa pagdaan :P

@Gillboard
Hehe malaman madami nanlilibre dito! weee :D Miss ko na Enchanted haaay. Dami ko din memories dun, pero la parin tatalo kay Mr. Pak! wahaha :D

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.