Brilliante Weblog 2008 Award

Thanks for this award :)

This is given to me by Crash - Thanks so much :P

brillante-award

I am shocked. WOW. first award ever. Nothing to say but thanks thanks thanks. I love getting awards! Oh well, who doesn't? I am loving blogosphere more and more. :) This is cool because I get to pass on this award to other seven deserving bloggers, so here it goes:

Here are the rules for passing on the award:

  • Put the logo on your blog.
  • Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  • Nominate at least seven other blogs.
  • Add links to those blogs on your blog.
  • Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

and the award goes to:

  1. Ejiikiieru - Zilmere 4034
  2. Mico Lauron - I live. I love. I am me.
  3. Reyapot - Fragments of thoughts...A piece of life
  4. Bloom - ...mOving alOng...
  5. Canky.is.me - em.thinking.out.loud
  6. May - and I defied the Gods...
  7. Princesa Musang - Pricesa's Anatomy

Cheers everyone!

xoxo

R

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

o cool! thank you! my second award! what's the criteria? lol. thanks again!

Roxy said...

Princess! Good question! LOL ... I have no idea. :D I assumed you just give it to who you think is deserving. :P

Cheers! xoxo

Mico Lauron said...

hahaha! Roxy, second ko na din to. Maraming salamat! and btw, i havent gotten over that msg on my cbox yet. am still haunted.

Roxy said...

aww sweetie! dont think about that too much hanla ka papanget ka nyan! Be happy :) it's your second? Oh well I guess you really deserve this award! :)

Cheer up up up up :)

Anonymous said...

i have a slight problem. as i've said i suck with moderating my blog so i don't know how to put the award on my sidebar!

Roxy said...

@Princesa Musang
Not a problem bibi, send me a private message just click on to ".Click to chat live." I will help you :) cheers ttyl

Anonymous said...

i'm back.. i'm back..

mamaya gagawa ko badge..or bukas.wehehe.

misu!!

Unknown said...

i think i forgot to thank u dun sa free ad mu roxy. salamat ulit ha...

congrats sa award mu. :P

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.