TAG

I've been tagged - 2 Times! My first tag ever in Blogland :) - Thanks so much Bloom and Princesa Musang!

Here’s the rule..
Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

1. Four places I go to, over and over:

  • My Room - It is where everything happens :) Where I sleep, Eat, Drink, Blog, Cry, Shout, Laugh, Act crazy, Love, Talk, Type, Watch, Listen, Think, Get dressed, Blow my nose, Sneeze, Exercise, Read, Talk to myself, Do embarrassing things and ...all sorts of private stuff! :D
  • Office - My second home :) and.. like I have a choice! :)
  • Seaside - What's a little walk to the seaside eh? It is where I am most relaxed, I sit on the benches and stay there for hours. It's just a 5 minutes walk from home.
  • Causeway Bay, Hong Kong - A place in Hong Kong with all kinds of shops from High end shops to little uk-uk shops! It is indeed a shopping Paradise :)

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:

  • Nicole
  • Lanz
  • Honey
  • Bebeth

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:

  • Ajisen Ramen - Best Japanese Noodles!
  • Outback Steakhouse - Steak Steak Steak love em'! So tender and juicy. Yum Yum. :)
  • Dan Ryan's - American size servings! Best place to get stuffed :P And good western food too!
  • Garden Cafe (Conrad Hotel) -  BUFFET!!! :D

4. Four places i’d rather be:

  • Laguna, Philippines - I miss my cousins, friends and family. I miss my life there.
  • New Jersey, United States - There is only one person I would like to visit in the US. I haven't seen him for quite a while. I really miss him.
  • United Kingdom - I am dying to go to the UK. I want to visit my Aunt and her family, it would also be great to visit my online friends in London and other parts of UK who I've been talking to on Skype and Yahoo.
  • Australia - I have an uncle who lives there but I haven't been in contact with him for a very long time, I don't know, I just want to go there. No special reasons. Oh, I might want to meet Eji! :D

5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:

  • CSI
  • Home and Food shows particularly in BBC lifestyle channel
  • Without a Trace
  • Dead Like Me

6. Four people I think will respond:

  • Ejiikieru
  • Rok
  • Hannah
  • Richelle

Thanks again! more more more tags!

xoxo
R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice that you enjoy tags! thanks for doing it! my post is yet another tag. lol.

TENTAY™ said...

hi bibiger, =) tuwa ka sa tags ha. hehehehhe. =) babay muna ako. take care.

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.