Mig Ayesa

Visit his official website - http://www.mig-music.com/
  • Mig: Hi! how are you?
  • Roxy: I'm ok! you?
  • Mig: Fantastic!
  • Roxy: Could I have your autograph on my CD?
  • Mig: Sure!
  • Roxy: Ok, so when you're done, let's take a photo and you have to act like you're going to kiss me and then I will do this face! (Pa-cute face, looking up with a grin) hehe
  • Mig: Awesome!
  • without any hesitations He did act like he was going to kiss me! camera flashes! everyone was screaming wo0o0ho0o0 you're one lucky girl!!!! (I AM ONE LUCKY GIRL.) Haaaaaay. :)
  • A few seconds later..
  • Mig: There you go. You have to let it dry before you put it back in. (He used a gold marker) hehe
  • Roxy: Thanks so much OH! another photo! this time other way around! Pleaseee?
  • Before I know it I was kissing his ears! haha. OK exage. not kissing, it was just like, uh. my lips was so long waiting for them to take the photos and suddenly my lips was on his ears! :D hehe He smells good. I don't know, maybe it was my fruity lip balm. Everyone was screaming and when I came down the stage, the fans are all smiling at me at the same time mumbling how lucky I am. :D FROOOGS!

It was so cool! - I could say its one of the happiest moments in my life. I couldn't stop staring and smiling on his cd the whole day until now, and it's been 3 days! GOD. I've been listening to his songs non-stop I have added it in our office play list and in my Ipod. Sooner my boss will be playing it in our showroom. LOL MIG MIG MIG all day.

Lemme show you a lil sumfin :P

Click the Album cover to listen to his songs. :)

Mig Ayesa Sign forblog

DON'T LAUGH or I'll kick your arse. :P I look stupid I know. :P

My LSS -

Baby I Love Your Way - Mig Ayesa

Elements - Mall Show - Flirting with Sound - August 10, 2008 Sunday

Kiss from a Rox - Hehe :D

Oh yeah baby, compare me to a kiss from a rose :) - I took this video myself, I didn't finish the song my hands were too tired :D aww I just can't stop watching his videos over and over again it gives me the jitters! :)

He was a bit tired as he just arrived that morning in a 16 hours flight from London tired but still he gave his best effort to perform and interact with his fans! Hands down to you MiG! He is a wonderful guy I'm telling you! It's sad I wasn't able to go to We will rock you concert but at least I get to see him and have a photo with him! that's all that matters to me now. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo sending my love to MiG

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo sending my love to my fellow bloggers.


MORE PHOTOS!!!!!

If you want a copy, please send me an email - Click >here< for my contact details.

If you are a Mig fan and you haven't joined the MiG Fans Forum well you'd be in big trouble if you don't join now! SO PLEASE JOIN!

Here is the link: Mig Fans Forum - Home


Cheers everyone!

27 comments:

canky.is.me said...

roxyxyxy pabinyag sa comment area/box/chorvaloo mo!

is he really good-looking in person? like nakakawet ganon?lol laswa na eh. medyo bothered ako sa chin niya hahaha ok nde ako hater. MGANDA NAMAN ANG BOSES NIYA TALAGA :D

Anonymous said...

do know someone had filmed the whole show and uploaded it in youtube?....you can enjoy the concert again there..:)

2-ton said...

Hiya Roxy, this is a cute blog. So guess what, it's on one of MiG's fansites about the girl who kissed him, hahaha. Stop by the fansites and check them out...lot's of MiG fans to chat with!!
Team MiG...go to forum/message board
MiG Fans SG Forum

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel as I just saw MiG two days before you did - in the UK at Calke Abbey. Sorry he was a bit tired when he arrived there. Your blog is fantastic - thank you for sharing your MiG meeting. Also saw your comment on his official site - now I know the story behind your avatar picture!!

Anonymous said...

Roxy dito ka pala nagtatambay.!

I see kung ganun ito ang tambayan ,u.

We'll sa nakikita ko nabubulag ka kay mig ayesa. Gud luck na lang at baka si eji pala si mig ayesa.!

hehe.
Dropped by.
dansoy

Anonymous said...

so cooool!

Anonymous said...

natawa naman ako sa kwento mo atleast na maximize mo yung pag bili mo sa cd nya heheheh... sulit na sulit.

Ehjayculate said...

lmao ... bongga ka day ... i dont knw im not a hater but he reminds me of frankenstein's monster ... lmao hehe
:D joke!

Ehjayculate said...

pero imperness ganda ng boses niya!

Ehjayculate said...

@ dansot talagang may special mention pa ako sa comment at what do you mean by that! ... amfnes ka! ... haha

KRIS JASPER said...

Appears like you had one cool (very, i'm sure) day.

I thought you'll end your post like it was just a dream, til i understood that the incident really happened.

Congrats.

MAY said...

onga roxy...kamukha ba ni ej??? hahaha... peace ej! :)

Roxy said...

@Canky
uu nmn wetting talaga. Weee! Ako din bothered, oh well chin lang yan! yan ang asset nya! :D

@Anonymous
il try to find it in you tube thanks very much :)

@2-ton
Thanks :) Really??? I'll check it out!! wohho00o Forums here I come! :)

@Lisa
Thanks! it's my pleasure! He was great! ooh I love him! can you tell? haha

@Dansoy
Oiiii! dansoyyyy :P salamat sa pagdaan! uu nga noh! hehe Australia! pareho! ehhhhhh? :P only joking ej muah muah :*

@Princesamusang
Yeah, Cooooool! hehe :D

@Mang BADoy
hehe SULIT NA SULIT! Haaay. :D

@Ej
aha! you're just jealous my attention is more on him! :P only jokingggggg Don't worry Im still your no. 1 fan! :* and yes his voice is unbelievable!

@Ej again
LOL Kasi daw pareho kayo taga australia at parehong may fringe! ang lalandi nyo kasi eh! :P

@Kris Jasper
I'm telling you, I couldn't sleep the night after that. It was one hell of a sunday! It was my dream to meet him in person and it finally came true! :)

Ehjayculate said...

lmao ... yun lang naman ang common denominator namin diba ... pero mas mataas naman ang fes value ko kaysa sa kanya! .... wahaha

Roxy said...

@May
hehe oo parehong malandi yan mga yan eh! :P

PEACE EJ :P

Anonymous said...

hi roxy...here is the link I told you before regarding the whole show filmed by someone..here we GO!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/solerjulio

Roxy said...

@Ej
aba talagang hindi patalo! LMAO!
ako ay nababano sayo Ej! wo0o0ho0o!

hehehe PEACE :P

gillboard said...

congrats with your new site...

and for kissing and being kissed by a RockStar!!!

sayang di siya nanalo dati...

2-ton said...

Yay, Roxy, I saw that you joined one of the MiG forums!!! I hope you will be posting with all the other MiG fans!!!

Roxy said...

@Gillboard
It's ok that he didnt win the contest well look at his career now! :) Thanks :)

@2-Ton
Yesssss I did join the forums!!! Wooohooo! and I saw someone featured my post about my meeting with MiG! Awww! :) Yes will do! definitely! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hey roxy hope you don't mind, if you have time, i have a tag for you on my site.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. kulit talga ni canky. ;)

Anonymous said...

hahaha. game na game si migs! nakakatuwa naman :)

Anonymous said...

hey! i remember this guy; wasn't he in RENT and We Will Rock you? I think I saw him perform with the Aussie cast in Tokyo ;-)

Roxy said...

@caryn
Yep! australasian We will rock you concert, they were here last july! You get to see the concert?! I soo envy you! My aunt gave my ticket to my other tourist aunt that's why I couldn't come! and I was stuck baby sitting my cousin!! grr. Anyway he came back! - he's amazing. :D

Anonymous said...

hehehe... and i thought i am the ultimate fan girl ;)

P.S. I'll do that same thing (and prolly more) to JD Fortune if i ever saw him...lol

Roxy said...

@van
just joined the forum! haha :D
More? lol that's scary :P wahehe

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.