www.roxy08.com - This is now my official site.

Thought I'd make a quick post about my new domain name. Please update my link on your blog roll. :)

Please change from http://foxyroxyloxy.blogspot.com/ to http://www.roxy08.com/
Funny I had time to organize my new domain name hehe :D

I have several posts sitting in my drafts at the moment, but I dont know which one to publish yet. I am still in LAZY / CRAZY MODE. But it's important that my EMO MODE is over. Atleast I get to have fun and forget about him just for a little while. I know this will come back just not sure when. :D

I am still on Plurk, Yahoo messenger and Gtalk. Send me a message if you feel like talking. :D
Yahoo: black_angel080
Gtalk: rox.cmag

6 comments:

Bloom said...

shala shalahan! dot com naaaa! hahahaha.

Roxy said...

@bloom
Huy bloomingdale! la lang! shalalalalala :P

MAY said...

hehe.. na-update kona.. astigi ".com" na... level up.. :D kakatuwa...

canky.is.me said...

aba aba aba onga! dinitch ang blogspot. dumadotcom ka na lang roxyxyxyxy!:))

fave mo din 8? (canky obvious ba!!!)

Roxy said...

@May
hehe sayang madami na merong roxy.com! haay. kaya yun 08 ok na yun :)

@Canky
hehe uu likes ko ang 8! :D birthday ko kasi yun e :D

Ehjayculate said...

yehey finally! :P

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.