08-08-08 Beijing Olympics? NOT - Is this your lucky day? YEP. :)

Ok so this post is not about the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I have no idea what's happening on there. Can't be bothered to check the news. Not interested. And also, I hate the news, I don't know but sometimes it just scare the crap out of me. Anyway, since this day only happens once and I'm still trying to believe that this is a lucky day, (for some people atleast) Why not give a little love to my fellow readers? I am seriously running out of ideas on what to write, and if I do, I would end up writing about that moron again. :D

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, whether I should do this or not, is it worth it or not? But do I really need to have 2nd thoughts? ofcourse not! So for all my readers and commenter and also for my favorite Bloggers, this is going to be your lucky day (so thank 08-08-08 Lmao :P) as I've decided to give a spot specially for your badge and to advertise your own blog on my blog page for absolutely FREE! Isn't that amazing? This will be on for the whole month of August! So come visit my page more :P

Ofcourse, my top priorities are my top 5 favorite bloggers and my top 5 commenters. If you read this post, please send me your badges. If not, I will send you a message on your tagboard :D THE EFFORT! :) This is me, what can I do? (Dalian nyo habang ako ay ginaganahan pa. :P)

  1. Ejiikiieru - Visitor/Commenter/Dropper/My Favorite Blogger Starts on 08-10-2008 24 Hours
  2. Van - Visitor/Commenter/My Favorite Blogger Starts on 08-11-2008 24 Hours
  3. Mico Lauron - Visitor/Commenter/Dropper/My Favorite Blogger Starts on 08-12-2008 24 Hours
  4. Manilenya - Visitor/Commenter/Dropper/My Favorite Blogger Starts on 08-13-2008 24 Hours
  5. Mang BADoy - My Favorite Blogger Starts on 08-14-2008 24 Hours

Send me your badges quick quick quick!

For others - don't get jealous silly you! everyone will get a chance :) All you have to do is send me an email at rox.cmag@gmail.com

Don't be shy! I would be really happy if you send me your badges! :) So quick quick quick do it NOW so I can put it on schedule! woo0oho0o0! :D

Ways to place a free ad request:

  1. You must VISIT my blog EVERYDAY.
  2. To get the free ad, you have to make your own badge for your blog, it could be simply your picture or a print shot from your blog or if you want to be artistic chorvaness. :P Its up to you really. just REMEMBER it should be 125x125 or 130x145 max. EX: blessthischick-130x145 PNG File 130x145
  3. Please send me your name, your link and you also have to send your badge by email attachment (JPG or PNG will do) at rox.cmag@gmail.com PLEASE! NO SPAM!
  4. I am working 9 hours a day so it might take some time to put up your badge on my blog, PLEASE be patient! I will reply on your email to let you know if I have accepted your ad request. Once approved you will see your badge below .Absolutely Cool People. on the date given.
  5. One at a time! you have to fall back in line if you want another ad request! If you are new on my blog, don't worry! This free ad thing ends on end of August so you still have plenty of time to visit my blog :)
  6. 1 blog a day. If there are still available slots, I will rotate my ads from my top 5 and blog roll. So send your badges and promote your blog on my blog for free! :)

That's about it I guess, any questions just send me an email or simply click "Live chat with Roxy" below .About Me. I am 24 hours online on Gtalk - rox.cmag

Oooooh I looooove to love people. EMO MODE: OFF - AT LAST! Pretending? - HELL NO!

18 comments:

TENTAY™ said...

wow bibiger nice pakulo ha. =) at last hindi ka na emo mode. happy mode nalang lagi. hehehe

Ehjayculate said...

lmao OMG is this some kind of frestijuice fageant?! .... im only 17 years old and i feel really confidence! thanks for including me in you taff 5 bloggers! ... hahah :D

Roxy said...

@Tentay
Now lang yan I still dunch knoe >.< baka mabago pa anyway, Take advantage of the happy mode! weeeeeeeee. :P Send me your badge na so I could put you on schedule! :D Tenx bibiGer :D

@Ej
Wag ka na maginarte jan, send me your badge na! at tomorrow na yun sched mo. Siyet andami ko arteng nalalamn sa katawan.

Anonymous said...

salamat salamat salamat at kudos!!!
sige send ko yung badge ko sa monday... tenks tenks!

Anonymous said...

nako wala akong naintindihan nosebleed ako ano yung badge? hay nakakaiyak talaga ang katalinuhan ko pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay...

Anonymous said...

aba
may badge na rin dito
ayosss
:)

congrats sa mga meron na
at mabuti di ka na emo
:)

Mico Lauron said...

naks! at kasama ako.. maraming salamat po... roxy, use my blogger pic na lang. at least ako. hahaha!

mwah!

maraming salamat talaga..

Anonymous said...

Roxy dear, thanks ng marami...favorite blogger mo daw ako?? sows hehehe! humahaba lalo hair ko lol! maraming maraming salamat po :)

Roxy said...

@Mang BADoy
I'll let you know if you're badge is on :D No sweat! Anytime :D

@Princesa Musang
Free ad yan! gawa ka ng badge mo para promote ng libre sa site ko! So email mo lang saakin para makita nila ang beauty mo or ng blog mo :P reply nlng ako kung kelan ko pede ilagay yun badge mo. Tnx! :)

@Xienahgirl
Hindi ako emo ngayon, ewan ko lang sa ibang mga araw :D Send ka badge mo sa email ko para sa free ad :D It's my pleasure :D Cheers

@Mico
Ofcourse kasama ka :P ikaw pa labidabdabdabdab

@Manilenya
hehe Send me your badge na! :P yep yep paborit!

gillboard said...

uy, pano yan wala naman ako badge? di nga ako marunong gumawa nun eh... lungkot naman... ;p

Roxy said...

@Gillboard
Ok lang yan :) Kahit Picture mo lang ok na, Link mo naman ang important eh pero shmpre kapag may badge, mas ok mas eye catching :D Email nyo lang ako :)

Unknown said...

:P cge cge

Unknown said...

HETO BADGE KO MISS ROXY: dyas palow the link. salamat:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_luCpe6Bh0-4/SKCu8nqygjI/AAAAAAAAAPE/4A_KANERvyw/S1600-R/BANNER+-+RONTURON.jpg

Unknown said...

hindi ata nabuo yun ah.. hehe.. cge send ko na lang sa email mu
:P

MAY said...

super saya naman ng day mo.. hehe.. it's good to hear na may pinagkakaabalahan ka, para maka-get over sa emo mode... :) hehe..

Roxy said...

@Ron
Thanks. I'll let you know when you're on :)

@May
Send ka na ng badge!

Ehjayculate said...

may mag abdge badge nga ... hindi na nga siguro emo ... pero nitamad naman mag update! hay! ... lol

Anonymous said...

winner tong pakulo mo roxy! sige will send you my badge ;-) thanks for dropping me a comment!

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.