Nothing New

I'm going to do a little update about myself and about some stuff I've been dealing for the last couple of days. For those people who sent messages, thanks very much and I'm truly sorry for not replying back. I am not only feeling down lately, but I am very busy at work. I have been working my ass off 12 - 15 hours a day; work keeps piling up on my desk, I have my boss pulling me here and there asking to do this and that, plus I’m training a new staff and soon I will be handing over my job to her. It can be a little bit overwhelming but I am enjoying the new huge responsibilities/tasks given to me. Since I haven’t been able to express my gratitude to my bosses personally I might as well take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for giving their 100% trust on me. I would also like to thank my sister as everything that’s happening to me at work wouldn’t be possible without her help and full support. I love you and I will see you soon :) I am also dealing with some issues with some of my co-workers. I had been hearing a lot of bad mouthing and bitching about me. Probably jealous because of the attention I am getting from my bosses. I don’t really care because I know I am doing my job properly and I am not stepping on anyone’s toes. Yesterday somebody just got fired because of them. I am somehow close to the guy despite him being a whinging pom but still he hasn’t done anything bad to deserve such thing. Oh well fuck them. What goes around comes around. Good luck bitches. I wish you all well.

It’s not very easy to juggle things especially when you are also dealing with searing pain and agony in the heart. I am somewhere in between deep depression and “I-feel-sorry-for-myself-because-I’m-lonely” kind of thing. I am terribly missing him. There you go, I said it. There are times especially when I’m alone all I could do is think of him. Stating the obvious isn’t such a bad thing. Sometimes I need to wallow and let the depression settle in silently and just let it flow until I feel good about myself again. Give it try. It works for me. :)

heartbroken

Last Song Syndrome

Officially Missing You (LIVE) - Tamia

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh baby, tell me why’d you have to go
‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away
And today I’m officially missin’ you


I thought that from this heartache, I could escape
But I’ve fronted long enough to know
There ain’t no way
And today I’m officially missing you


Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I-I’m officially...


All I do is lay around, 2 years full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don’t even know you at all, I don’t know you at
all

Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it’s safe to say, baby, safe to say
that I-I’m officially missin’ you


Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I-I’m officially


Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby
But I see there’s something I just can’t do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can’t find a way to let go of you


Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I-I’m officially...
It’s official

13 comments:

MAY said...

wow, you're back.hehe.. I know how hard it is to make your heart learn to forget and move on... like I always tell you, give yourself, especially your heart some time to process everything :) I'm sure everything will be alriht again :) you take care always girl

Ehjayculate said...

ano beh! ... ang drama nanamang blog mo! ... wala kong advice kundi deall with it! ... ahaha ... kaya mo yan i believe in you!

try mo sumulat sa mmk ... elaborate mo lang story ... isasadula nila yan ... lmao

Nyanya said...

hi roxy!, doing some pondering ei!:-) anyway, it's good that you know how to handle yourself though you're beset with things that dishearten you sometimes. As I perceive it, you are such a strong girl!. yngatz!:-)

Anonymous said...

favorite ko yang
kanta na yan
ni tamia
:)

everything will be fine soon
and always remember
i am your person
:)



.xienahgirl

Bloom said...

haaay.. carry yan roxy :)

Anonymous said...

hindi tayo pwedeng magsama
sasabog tayong dalawa
pareho kase tayong madrama
hahahaha


-fb

Roxy said...

@May
Yep Im back. Sorry had to post something like this again. :D Just can't help it. you take care too :)

@Eji
hehe wag mo nako awardin. malamang last na yan :D baka maipasa ko pa sa iba ang negative vibes ko naku patay ako nyan. Teka binigyan mo naman ako ng idea makasulat nga kay tita charo.. :D

@nyanya
:)You think Im strong? hehe. cool. :D thanks for dropping by! cheers

@XienahGirl
hehe you are indeed my person. Siyet. I loved that line. cheers bibiGer :P

@Bloom
Para akong may dalang isang sakong bigas, hindi ko alam kung hanggang kelan ko pa kakayanin. :D

@Fb
OH-EM-GEEEE you're back! missed your hor--- wahehe :P yep true. Baka tayo ay sumabog mabawasan ang maddrama sa mundo. :D weebee feebee! :P

Roxy said...

@Everyone
Ah. Binago ko pala yun post ko. Mejo nakokornihan nako sa sarili ko. hehe :D Lintek na yan. Phak. :D cheers

nahj12 said...

nice song.. love this song.. thanks for dropping by.. been out lately.. :(

Anonymous said...

God made us all to be with someone but remember...no man can truly feel that spot.
once you get to the part of being alone and not "lonely" that is when Mr. Right will come along.Good men know a good/strong woman because we want a woman that is strong, independent, not afraid to open her heart. A woman that realizes that there is no perfect man but a man that is sensitive to her needs and his needs.

Do not give it on love, love is not perfect, no one is perfect but in time you will realize it was HIS loss...not yours.

Keep your head up. ^_^

Roland said...

2 in one pala ito... gud luck sa work, huwag mong intindihin yung mga office mates mo... as long as walang tinatapakan on your way up... ok lang... God is with you.

about the song... i like that song... babae pala original nun?... akala ko kasi lalake... penge mp3, hehe.

canky.is.me said...

roxy beybeh tama na emote antayin mo may paparating na bagyo dyan galing dito samin lam kong ikatutuwa mo yun dahil instant holiday na naman sa buong hk pag nagkataon!;) hahaha smile na dyan! di bagay eh.

Roxy said...

@Roland
Haha ok send me a message or email nalang andto saken ang mp3. :P

@Cankykykykyky
Hindi nga bagay hehe :P YEY!!!!! BAGYO!!!! Hindi nga? Mag daliring anghel ka sana :P

xoxoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.