Shi Mo Na Fu

 

A TAG from my sweet bloomingdale :) :P


For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag 7 of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.
TRANSLATION:


A - ka /G - ji/M - rin /S - ari/Y - fu
B - tu /H - ri /N - to /T - chi /Z - z
C - mi/I - ki / O- mo /U - do
D - te /J - zu /P - no /V - ru
E - ku/K -me/Q - ke /W -mei
F - lu /L - ta /R - shi /X - na

ROXY - Shi Mo Na Fu - Dayng, that was fun. Hey guys, check out my Japanese name! :D

I am not going to forward tags cause everyone on my list has been tagged. :D

Till my next tag :) I holllllers. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. alabshu roxy mi dear. :) hug hug! mwahs. magkwentuhan tayo next time! okeis? awesome! :)) ahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh well...enjoy depression that's all I can say, I sometimes like you and I enjoy it too much lol!

congrats for the new opportunity and..to hell with those bitch. basta masaya ka at depressed at the same time oks na oks yan lol!

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.