Reversed - Re-post

This post contains obscene and explicit language. Children are not allowed to read. :D

loversf

This is now the most ugliest artwork I've ever laid eyes on. Piece of crap.

I made a poem for him last month. He said it's very good. YEAH RIGHT. You bloody fool.

Anything For you - Poem <-- Click here to see original post.

Anything For you - But that was Bepore! >.< (before) hehe

Time to give you this smile
A smile that is not worthwhile
The times I've been so into you,
Will do anything just to forget you,

Endless days, Sleepless nights
What I'd do to kick you right
Again, I will do this fight
Whatever happens, just get out of my sight

Nothing in common, gave me too much pain
I wont hold back for I have to gain,
to not worry, don't feel sorry for me
Should have mentioned this a million times,
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,

Time will come, I will be happy in someone's arms,
I will be moving forward freely with no harm.

...and you will still be a stupid inconsiderate fucking moron.

9 comments:

Bloom said...

go girl :) no turning back ha. as in derederecho lang! :) hug hug!

Anonymous said...

wow natuwa talaga ako s apowm mo. i loved the last line! woohooo panalo!

Anonymous said...

"fuck this" made it a better piece of art I'm sure.

Ehjayculate said...

lmao ... ilabas mo yan roxy!

vent your spleen!!

Anonymous said...

kaya mo yan :)

Anonymous said...

i feel for you roxy, kaya mo yan sis! love the poem, you go girl! you just wait and see...everything will fall into place. ¤hugs¤

MAY said...

astig un new version ng poem mo girl!! i'm sure kayang-kaya mo yan.. i like the art din (with the cute "fuck this") hehe.. punong-puno ng angst! looove it!! go go go...

Anonymous said...

oo kaya mo yan!!! basta roxy ang name kaya yan!!!

Roxy said...

@Bloom
Yep. No turning back. Still missing him badly though. Ugh.

@Princesamusang
LOL. but it's true isnt it? :D

@Henrique
Hi There thanks for the drop. :P Yep I agree with you. :D

@Ej
yeeeep! Woooohooooo :D

@Rok
Yeah I can do this. Thanks thanks thanks.

@Fab
Thanks for the visit. I guess waiting will do. but until when? *sigh* I hope everything does fall into place. :)

@May
Thanks :) I told myself I wont continue writing poems as he's the reason why I started. But I still cant resist myself, WRITING IS THERAPEUTIC! :D

@Mang BADoy
Hey hey :P What has got to do with my name!?!? LOL Oh well, I guess Roxy - Means strong in greek. hebrew or other planetary (??) languages. LOL :P Cheers!

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.