Twilight

 

TwilightCover 

Don't laugh.

Yes I am one of them now.

I am obsessed with Edward Cullen.

I am dying to see the movie.

I am watching all trailers/movie clips I could get from you tube.

It is all what I am thinking for the past couple of days.

I dreamt of being part of the Cullen Family.

I wish I meet a Vampire like Edward someday.

I am obsessed with everything about Twilight.

I get the Jitters when I think of the lines Edward says to Bella.

What do you live for? when you can live forever

I am your brand of heroin

So the lion fell in love with the lamb

I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him

 

I am obsessed, hypnotized. :| I am liking this feeling. There is no end to this I must say.

New moon, here I come.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

roxy. addict ka na ata sa twilight.wehehe. ganyan rin ako nun sa GG.. nasan na ung trailer?? wehehe. naghnapa rin no?

Anonymous said...

oh so you're done with twilight~ :)welcome to the world lad. :P

Anonymous said...

It only gets worst. Yes Worst! It's crazy obsessive.

Andi! said...

You`re addicted now too. :DDD
HAHA. welcome to the World of Twilight Addiction. :D

Roxy said...

@Lunes
hehe :D yan na, may trailer na!

@Jacque
Yep, just finished today. No spoilers please! :D

@Pinkstarlett84
Worst is good when you talk about stephenie meyer's series. :D

@Andi
yes I am. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. I will sure love it here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, friend. It sucks you in before you know, and amazingly, no matter how old you are (I'm 27), your entire mind is flooded with the world of Edward, Bella and all the rest of them. *sigh* It's is comforting to know that there are others like you out there, so, no, you're certainly not alone. I too wish I had a gorgeous angelic vampire boyfriend, etc. ;-)

Anonymous said...

that's cool. at least you are obsessed with something else. i'll definitely support you in this. lol!

Roxy said...

@Jennifer
its really good to know Im not alone, My sister (she's 30) and my Co-worker (She's 29) they encouraged me to read this book since last year even without the movie. I should have listened to them before so I wouldn't worry about the spoilers!! :D Thanks for the drop. :)

@PM
Oh well what should I say? Thanks? :) haha Muah xoxo

Anonymous said...

naiintriga talaga ako sa twilight na yan.. err

Anonymous said...

there is always this enigmatic charm surrounding vampires and vampire lore... i should know, because I was infatuated with Lestat before...lol

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.