When we were young

 

Here I will show you some of my pictures when I was at the age range between 3-5 years old. I know its a bit late and I should have posted this ages ago. I need to post this (its not like I have a choice) *grin* because it was a tag from my sweet bloomingdale :) (Andami kasing pauso netong babaeng to eh haha!)

I could say my childhood days were as perfect as it can be =D filled with love by my Mum & Dad, A cool-caring-loving-sister, Toys, Food, Milk, playmates, kinder, everything a child could possibly ask for.  I admit I was a little (and I emphasize on the little part =D) spoiled brat. But isn't it fun being a spoiled brat, having everything you want? :D I heard once that if you were a spoiled brat when you were a kid you will grow up being the opposite, and I still hold on to that saying :D

What I'd do to bring back those days. ...The perfect days that I could now only see in the movies or read in a book. Nevertheless, I thank my Mum & Dad for bringing a cute little bubbly girl in this beautiful world. :)

 

CABBAGE PATCH! :)

Roxy with daddy010 Roxy - Cabbage patch009

with dad

15 comments:

Ehjayculate said...

cute mo! ... para kang dumpling baby! ... hehehe ... sarap mong kururtin sa ano ... sa pisngi! :D

gillboard said...

hang kyuuuut!!!

intsik na intsik!!! kaaliw...

Anonymous said...

super intsik ka pala tlaga.ang cute....pakurot..

canky.is.me said...

HALA. muntik ng mawala mata mo. cute cute.^^ pero teka, naalala ko ulit yung height mo. :)))))) di pa rin ako over.:D

Bloom said...

hahahaahahah! omg. para kaw si henlin! o kaya si whimpee sa popeye! hahahha!wala na ikaw eyes eeeeeh! alabshuuuuue roxy mih dear! hug huG! :) uwi ka naaaa! :)

Roxy said...

@Eji
ayos ah dumpling baby :P Mishu! pota kelan ka ba ulit titigil ng matagal sa net!?

@Gillboard
hehe tenk u :D

@Lunes
ok go kurot :P

@canky
Ugh! get over na pls! lol wait till you see me wahahaha

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are so adorable in those pictures. I thought you have more of it? I might put up mine too.

Roxy said...

@Bloom
hahaha :P uuwi wait nyo lag akew :P

Roxy said...

@Nikki
lol Thanks :P My mum sent those last month when honey came back from the philippines. :P

Jhamy whoops! said...

wooowww!! pretty pretty.. ang cute nang mga pics.. para kang jap na baby.. =)

Anonymous said...

you are an adorable little girl rox! just had a dinner party for my birthday tonight. i checked if you were on line so we can talk about it, oh well maybe tomorrow.

Mar C. said...

ancute mo naman, singkit! nga pala tinag din kita. see my entry na lang.

Anonymous said...

kurot u!! sa singit.wehehe.

Mico Lauron said...

missed you roxy dear! am back! i feel a lot better now...

Anonymous said...

ang cute cute!!! hehehe

makes me wanna pose some of mine sa blog ko rin nyahahaha...

P.S> mishu na rin roxy dear *hugs*

Post a Comment

Read + Drop = Perfect combination, Don't be shy.